Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wiggins Estate in Montgomery, Alabama in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 mangos peeled seeded and cubed
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup frozen piña colada mix thawed
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- In a large bowl combine mango cubes, blueberries, piña colada mix and rum.
- Into 4 martini glasses or dessert dishes spoon fruit mixture dividing evenly.
- Garnish with blueberries, mango slices and thin lime slices.