Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pinion Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 ripe mango
- 8 ounces frozen fully cooked small shrimp thawed and finely chopped
- 1 fully ripened avocado halved pitted peeled and finely diced
- ¼ cup finely diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Tortilla chips or lettuce leaves peel and slice mango into small cubes.
- In a bowl gently combine mango with shrimp, avocado, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Serve with tortilla chips or on lettuce leaves.