This is an easy tropical dish that is full of flavor! I like to serve it with chips, or as a side dish. It would be easy to try slightly different versions by adding lime juice, ginger, pineapple, or jalapenos, depending on your personal taste. If you have any other suggestions, I would love to hear them! Thanks!
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 red onion, diced
- 1 dash garlic salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Cover and chill for 20–30 minutes.