Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
this recipeis sweet fun and easy anyone can make it!
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 lime juiced, plus wedges for garnish
- 8 cups ice
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Put the mangoes and strawberries into a blender or food processor.
- Squeeze in the lime juice and puree.
- Crush ice in a food processor or blender until it is very fine, like snow.
- Pile the crushed ice into dessert dishes; pour the fruit puree over until you can't see any more white.
- Garnish with lime wedges and mint; serve immediately