this recipeis sweet fun and easy anyone can make it!
- 2 mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 lime juiced, plus wedges for garnish
- 8 cups ice
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Put the mangoes and strawberries into a blender or food processor.
- Squeeze in the lime juice and puree.
- Crush ice in a food processor or blender until it is very fine, like snow.
- Pile the crushed ice into dessert dishes; pour the fruit puree over until you can't see any more white.
- Garnish with lime wedges and mint; serve immediately