Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 3 cups milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
- Combine rice, milk and salt in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until thick and creamy, about 15 to 18 minutes.
- Stir in condensed milk, mangoes and lime juice.
- Spoon into bowls and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.