- Melt 3 tbsp butter in 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with brown sugar and crystallized ginger.
- Toss mangos with lemon juice.
- Arrange over brown sugar mixture.
- Beat ½ cup butter until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time.
- Combine flour with baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Add to butter mixture alternately with milk.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spoon over mangos.
- Bake at 350°F for 35–40 minutes.
- Cool in skillet 5 minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.