- Stir together flour, 2 tbsp. Sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Pat into bottom and halfway up sides of ungreased 8" square pan.
- Arrange mangos in pan. Mix rest of Sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over mangos. Bake at 400 °F for 15 minutes.
- Blend egg yolks with whipping cream.
- Pour over mangos and bake until the custard is set, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.