- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup, plus 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1½ cups mangos, sliced
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ⅛ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 cup flour
- Stir together flour, 2 tbsp. Sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Pat into bottom and halfway up sides of ungreased 8" square pan.
- Arrange mangos in pan. Mix rest of Sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over mangos. Bake at 400 °F for 15 minutes.
- Blend egg yolks with whipping cream.
- Pour over mangos and bake until the custard is set, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.