Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can (15 ounces) mango in light syrup*
- 1 can (13 1/2 ounces) light coconut milk*
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice*
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chopped gingerroot or 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- mint sprigs or toasted coconut, for optional garnish.
- Whirl the mango, coconut milk, pineapple, lime juice and gingerroot in a blender, just until smooth.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses.
- Garnish with mint, if desired.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.