- On a grill, char the skins of the peppers until completely black on all sides.
- While hot put the pepper in a brown paper bag and close tightly.
- After about 10 minutes, peel off skin, remove seeds and slice the peppers into eighths.
- Peel the onions and slice into ¼" thick rounds.
- Grill the onions until crispy.
- Peel the mango and cut into thick slices.
- Combine the red peppers, grilled onions and the mango slices.
- Add the cilantro.
- Add the olive oil, lime juice, a pinch of salt and pepper and mix lightly.
- Serve the mixture over a bed of arugula or other greens.