- Cook corn in pot of boiling salted water 2 minutes.
- Drain and cool corn.
- Cut off enough kernels to measure 4 cups (reserve remaining corn for another use).
- Place corn in medium bowl.
- Add mangoes, jícama, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
- Toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Can be prepared 3 hours ahead.
- Serve cold.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.