Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup chopped peeled mango or fresh pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
Heat 2 teaspoons oil in heavy small skillet over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Add mango; sauté until heated through and beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix in cilantro and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over fake Chicken.