- Peel the manioc root and cut into 3-inch pieces.
- Place in a pot and cover with water.
- Add salt; bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove manioc pieces from water and cool.
- Heat palm oil 1 inch deep in a heavy skillet.
- Cut manioc pieces lengthwise in half and then into wedges removing the center stem.
- Fry slices in heated palm oil.
- Serve with drinks or as a side dish with meats and a salad.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.