- 1 pound cooked yuca cut into ½ inch wedges
- 1 quart canola or peanut oil for frying
- Just before serving fry the yuca in a deep fat fryer or in a skillet.
- Pour about 2 inches of oil.
- Fry the yuca in several batches until golden, about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Blot on paper towels and serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.