Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 x butter lettuce,
- 1 cup celery, diced fine
- 3 x green onions,fine chopped
- With tops
- 11 oz mandarin oranges, drained
- Carmelize almonds by mixing with Sugar and stirring constantly over low heat until lightly browned.
- Cool on waxed paper and break into small pieces and set aside.
- Combine dressing ingredients and mix wll.
- Refrigerate for a few hours to marry the flavors.
- Just before serving, tear lettuce into bite-size pieces and combine with celery, onions and mandarin oranges.
- Toss with dressing and nuts and place on one larger piece of butter lettuce to cradle the salad.
- This will serve 6 so I suggest you cut it in half.