Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- ½ lb bacon
- 1 (2½ oz) pkg. sliced almonds
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. fresh spinach, washed, stems removed, chilled
- 1 (11 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained and chilled
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ⅔ cup vinegar
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 small grated onion, optional
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp celery seed
- ½ tsp paprika
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- pinch of dry mustard
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Sauté almonds in bacon grease over medium heat until lightly brown.
- In a large bowl, toss spinach and oranges.
- Stir in dressing and almonds.
- Serve immediately.