Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group Makes 6 Servings
- 1 x 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, well drained, reserving juice
- 1 x 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 x 3 ounce package cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup toasted whole wheat bread, crumbs
- 2 cups water
Orange sauce Edit
- Line a soufflé dish or 6-inch spring form pan with aluminum foil (they should fit inside your cooker easily).
- Decoratively arrange orange sections in bottom of dish.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in ½ cup sugar.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Pour mixture over orange sections.
- Sprinkle with crumbs.
- Cover dish securely with aluminum foil.
- Place cooking rack or trivet and 2 cups water in at least a 6-quart pressure cooker.
- Place dish on rack.
- Lock lid and bring to full pressure.
- Adjust heat to maintain pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cool cooker at once by setting in a sink filled with 4-inches cold water.
- Let sit 1 – 2 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake and cool in soufflé dish on wire rack.
- Loosen edges and unmold.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Meanwhile for orange sauce, mix ¼ cup sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan.
- Stir in ½ cup of reserved mandarin orange juice.
- Cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens.
- Stir in extract.
- Let cool and spoon sauce over cheesecake.