Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 skinned and boned Chicken breasts, halved (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 11-ounce can mandarin orange segments (drain; reserve syrup)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup seedless Green Grapes (fresh or canned)
Season Chicken with salt, paprika and pepper. Cook in butter in large skillet until browned, turning once. Add sherry. Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, ginger and Onion powder. Stir in chicken broth, reserved syrup and soy sauce. Pour over Chicken and cook until thickened and clear, stirring frequently. Add orange segments and grapes. Heat thoroughly. Serve over rice Amandine.
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 3 cups hot cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
- Ground white pepper to taste