Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mamie's Million Dollar Fudge from the Eisenhower Center, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 4½ cups sugar
- pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tall can evaporated milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 12 ounces German sweet chocolate
- 1 pint marshmallow creme
- 2 cups nutmeats
- Boil the sugar, salt, butter, evaporated milk together for six minutes.
- Put chocolate bits and German chocolate, marshmallow cream and nutmeats in a bowl. Pour the boiling syrup over the ingredients. Beat until chocolate is all melted, then pour in pan. Let stand a few hours before cutting.
- Remember it is better the second day. Store in tin box.