Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my Old Recipes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 2 cups water or chicken stock
- 1 can (16 oz) cannellini beans
- ½ lb ditalini or elbow macaroni
- In pan, fry the garlic gently in the oil until golden brown.
- Add the tomato sauce and water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add beans, stir gently to mix ingredients and simmer 5 minute.
- Cook ditalini or elbow mariachi al dente according to package directions.
- Drain and add to bean mixture.
- Stir gently to mix ingredients.
- If it gets too thick, add a little more water.
- Garnish with parsley and grated parmesan cheese and serve at once.