- 1.50 kg minced pork with fat (pork belly is good)
- 90 g sea salt (melh mil-ohxon)
- 45 g crushed black pepper
- 45 g crushed coriander seeds
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 5 tbsp. chopped parsley
- Mix the pork with all the other ingredients except the intestines.
- Wash the intestines thoroughly in several changes of cold salted water.
- Using a funnel or sausage making attachment fill the skins with the mixture.
- Then tie with string at 3-4 inch.
- Apart to form sausage prick each sausage with a fork and hang in the coolest place possible for 2–4 days to dry.