Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 small bread rolls
- Mix the flour, salt and margerine.
- Add the yeast. Make a mixture of the luke warm water, Sugar and the milk.
- Add on to the flour and knead the mixture well until the dough is white and elasticated.
- Place in a bowl, seal with cling film and a wet dish towel, place in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- Work the dough, cut into small pieces (50g).
- Place on a baking tray, paste with egg, cut with a knife and let the pieces rest for about 15 minutes.
- Cook in oven 450F (232C) gas mark 6-8 for 12–15 minutes.