Makes 16 small bread rolls
- Mix the flour, salt and margerine.
- Add the yeast. Make a mixture of the luke warm water, Sugar and the milk.
- Add on to the flour and knead the mixture well until the dough is white and elasticated.
- Place in a bowl, seal with cling film and a wet dish towel, place in a warm place for about 1 hour.
- Work the dough, cut into small pieces (50g).
- Place on a baking tray, paste with egg, cut with a knife and let the pieces rest for about 15 minutes.
- Cook in oven 450F (232C) gas mark 6-8 for 12–15 minutes.