Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water, set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients in order given, cutting in shortening as in pie dough.
- Stir in buttermilk, along with the water and yeast mixture.
- Blend thoroughly, dough can be refrigerated up to 3 days or made into biscuits right away.
- Turn onto floured board and kneed lightly.
- Roll out and cut out.
- Let rise slightly.
- Bake in a 400°F oven.