Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2 6-ounce cans Tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can cream of chicken-Broccoli soup*
- 1 cup milk
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped Broccoli, thawed
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add Onion, cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add Tuna, soup, milk and Broccoli, cook, stirring gently, 5 to 7 minutes until mixture is bubbly and Broccoli is cooked.
- Stir in rice, cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.