Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Dissolve the yeast in the water, add it to the flour, and mix well.
- Let the mixture stand at room temperature overnight.
- (in winter it takes 2 days to allow fermentation.
- Stir in the baking powder and let the mixture stand for 10 minutes.
- Put about ½ teaspoon oil in large skillet, add about ½ cup of the batter, and fry over low heat for 1 or 2 minutes.
- When bubbles appear, cover the skillet for 15 seconds.
- Turn out the pancake to a dish.
- Prepare all the pancakes this way, frying on one side only.