Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preparation time: 45 – 50 minutes.
- Serves: 4
- 750 g boneless mutton, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup thick yogurt (curd)
- 3 tbsp malai (thick cream)
- ½ tbsp nutmeg powder
- ½ tbsp cardamom powder
- 3 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- ½ cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- salt to taste
- Mix the mutton pieces with the lemon juice, salt, ginger garlic paste, yogurt, malai, nutmeg powder, cardamom powder and leave to marinate overnight.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan and add cumin seeds.
- When it splutters, add the marinated mutton.
- Cover and simmer until it is tender.
- Now add the sliced onions, garam masala and fresh coriander leaves.
- Cook for another 15 – 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Serve hot with parathas or plain rice.