Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups malai (thick top cream of milk)
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 10 flakes of garlic
- 1" piece ginger peeled
- 5 green chillies
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 10 - 12 cashew nuts
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 3 tsp ghee
- Make a smooth paste of ginger - garlic.
- Break the cashew nuts into small bits.
- Heat ghee, fry the cashew nuts, drain, and keep aside.
- Add the chopped onions, and fry for 2 minutes.
- Then add the ground paste, salt, green chillies, turmeric powder.
- Add tomatoes, cook till oil separates from gravy.
- Add cream, stir and cook.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and fried cashew nuts.
- Serve hot with roti or naan.