Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is kind of a copy cat of a dressing from a local restaurant that, in the last few years has been available by the bottle in local supermarkets. I have been to MANY a Japanese restaurant and I have had yet to find a dressing I enjoy as much as this one....most are too sweet and cloying for my taste. I think this recipe is pretty close to the original (which if you haven't tasted it, it is hard to appreciate how close it really is). I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 piece peeled gingerroot
- ½ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 pinch sugar or Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- Combine ingredients in a blender and process until fairly smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator.