Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Ethnicity - Punjabi, North Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Mix corn meal and salt in bowl.
- Pour boiling water in center (like well) and knead to a stiff dough with a spatula or big spoon.
- Divide it into about 10 balls and roll each out to a circular disc shape (about ⅛ inch thick, and 4 inches in diameter).
- Cook breads in either on a skillet with oil or ghee until brown on both sides on low-medium heat.
- Serve hot with Chutney.