- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves: 3 to 4
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned 
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp green chili peppers, finely chopped
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 cup whipping cream, or half and half
- 1 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- In saucepan, fry onions in butter till golden brown.
- Add garlic, ginger, chili peppers, paprika and curry powder.
- Fry for a few seconds.
- Add tomato sauce, salt and chicken, slowly bringing to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmering until chicken is nearly done, about 15 to 20 min.
- Add whipping cream, stir and simmer until chicken is tender.
- Garnish with the cilantro.
- ↑ You can use any chicken meat you like. I have made it with chicken thighs and legs. I removed the skin and left it with the bone in.