Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time 20 min.
- Cook Time 30 min.
- Serves 12
- 10 cups white bread cubes
- 1 (8 ounce) package low fat cream cheese, softened
- 8 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- ⅔ cup half-and-half cream
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- Place bread cubes in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Stir in milk, half and half, maple syrup, and vanilla until mixture is smooth. Pour cream cheese mixture over the bread; cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, remove souffle from refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar, and serve warm.