Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Greek-style pasta with shrimps
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, de-veined
- 1½ cups drained canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1½ cups crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh parsley
- 500 gr angel hair pasta or linguine
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and sauté until almost cooked through, about 2 minutes.
- Add artichokes, feta, tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley and oregano and sauté until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Transfer pasta to large bowl. Add shrimp mixture to pasta and toss to coat.
- Add salt and pepper if needed and serve.