Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 250 g beans
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 g white cabbage or spinach
- 2 chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tbsp allspice
- 1 bay leaf
- Soak the beans in water over night.
- Next day cook them in ample water.
- Meanwhile peel the potatoes, quarter the tomatoes, clean and shred the cabbage.
- Drain the beans but retain the water.
- In a pot, heat the oil, and brown the onions and crushed garlic.
- Add tomatoes, cabbage and spices.
- Gradually add the bean water and heat up, stirring, for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cook briefly.
- Lastly add the beans and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.