Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lilly at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 (½ cup) servings
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (8-serving) pkg cherry flavored gelatin
- 1 (16-oz) tub whipped topping, thawed
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin; mix in med bowl at least 2 minutes, until completely dissolved.
- Add whipped topping to hot gelatin; stir with wire whisk until whipped topping is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Mixture will still be thin.
- Pour into 6-cup mold, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 8 hr or overnight, until firm.
- Unmold onto serving plate just before serving.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
If whipped topping is still frozen, just follow recipe as directed, substituting frozen whipped topping for thawed, making sure to stir gelatin mixture until whipped topping is completely melted before pouring into mold. Different gelatin flavors may be used.