- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs with yogurt vigorously.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Grease 9 x 9 x 2 inch pan with oil; pour in mixture.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- When completely cool cut into squares or diamonds and pour syrup evenly over top.
- Boil sugar and water until mixture thickens slightly.
- Cool to lukewarm and pour over cold revenea.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.