Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
- Fold in farina.
- Beat yolks until light and lemon coloured.
- Add flavourings.
- Fold into egg-white mixture and pour into 8-inch square pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Remove from oven and cut in diamond-shape pieces.
- While cake is baking, prepare syrup by combining all syrup ingredients in a saucepan.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Pour warm syrup over cake very slowly so that all syrup is absorbed by the cake.
- Cover with foil.
- Allow to cool thoroughly.