- Slice the tops off the peppers.
- Pull out the seeds and the cores.
- Dice 1 red pepper.
- Set aside.
- Save the tops.
- Combine the diced red pepper and ground veal or chicken in a mixing bowl.
- Add the green onions and garlic.
- Stir in soft cream cheese and blend with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the egg and half-and-half, then add the grated cheese.
- Season with cumin and salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the pepper shells in a baking dish that will hold them snugly together.
- Spoon the filling into the peppers.
- Replace the tops.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of water around the peppers.
- Bake at 180°C until the filling is puffed and the peppers are soft, about 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.