Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 medium sized aubergine.
- 2 medium onions (purple-red ones preferred), chopped
- 2-4 large tablespoons plain natural yoghurt (depending on taste)
- 1 tablespoon wine or Cider viegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- (optional) a suspicion of ground paprika.
- Prick aubergine with fork twice on both sides.
- Put into a saucepan of hot water; boil for about half an hour, or until tender.
- Take the aubergine out and leave to cool.
- Then peel the skin off the aubergine and cut off the head.
- Add all the other ingredients to the flesh of the aubergine except the paprika, mash slightly with a fork and then put into the blender.
- Pour into bowl and leave for an hour, covered, in the fridge, before serving.