- 1 kg of thin koras (thin pastry sheets, phyllo can be substituted)
- 400 g of nuts
- 600 g of cooking oil
- 1250 g of sugar
- Grease the baking pan.
- Put 1 kora in the baking pan, pour some oil on it, then put another kora on top of it, pour some oil and continue the same way until you use 10 koras.
- All over the 10-th kora spread half of sliced nuts and then pour some oil over them.
- Then put another 10 koras over the nuts, the same way that you have put the first ten koras.
- Pour oil on top of everything and cut the baklava in cube and diamond pieces.
- Put the baklava in warm oven.
- When the baklava is half-baked, decrease temperature at 100 degrees and continue baking for another 15 – 20 minutes.
- Take the baklava out from the oven and wait until it cools.
- Add sugar in 2 litres of water and boil it.
- Take it of the temperature and wait for a while until the sherbet is thickened.
- Pour the sherbet over the baklava.
- Cover the baklava with another baking pan.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.