Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ cup orange juice
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tsp lemon peel, grated
- 1 x apple
- 1 x pear
- 1 x banana
- 2 lb mixed fruit
- ⅓ cup vanilla sugar
- mint leaves, optional
- Seasonal fruits (strawberries, cherries, nectarines, mangoes, Italian plums, seedless grapes, etc.).
- Pour orange juice and wine into a large glass serving bowl and stir in lemon peel.
- Peel and core apple and pear, then cut them into small cubes.
- Slice the banana thin.
- Hold the fruit over the bowl and chop it on a plate so you don't lose any of the juices.
- The larger fruits should be pitted, peeled and cubed.
- Cherries should be pitted and left whole.
- Stir the fruit into the liquid as soon as it is cut (the juices and wine will help retain the colors).
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- The macedonia can be made the night before.
- Serve lightly chilled garnished with mint leaves.