Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Macaroni soup. Once the Dutch realised that the Italians made the most wonderful pastas, they of course took them and adapted them. This soup is much the same as the Rijstsoep (rice soup), except made with macaroni.
- Bring the stock to the boil and add the macaroni.
- Pour in slowly so that the stock does not come off the boil, this way the macaroni will not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Let the macaroni cook for about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add the minced beef balls about 10 minutes to the end.
- Add the grated cheese just before serving.