Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ lb / 250 g macaroni
- 10 oz / 300 g Beef sirloin
- 3 big onions
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- bread crumbs
- Boil the macaroni in salt water, drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
- Finely chop the onions, fry in butter until it turns yellowish, add the ground meat, salt, pepper and fry a little more.
- Mix the macaroni with the beaten eggs, then the fried meat and set in a buttered and bread crumbed baking sheet.
- Bake until brownish. Serve hot cut into squares.