Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the O'Reilly Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1988. Dated 1957.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 7 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water for 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in flour, salt, mustard, pepper and hot sauce.
- Cook and stir until smooth.
- Drain macaroni.
- Combine with butter mixture in a large bowl and mix well.
- Stir in milk and 2 cups cheese.
- Pour into an ungreased baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and let stand 5 minutes before serving.