Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 3 tbsp butter or margarine
- 3½ tbsp flour
- ¾ ts salt
- ¼ ts pepper
- 2 tsp dry mustard
- 3 cups milk
- ½ lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 oz elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 12 oz can luncheon meat, cut into ¼ inch strips
- 3 tbsp melted butter or margarine
- ½ cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
- In a deep, 2½-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole melt butter or margarine in microwave oven 30 seconds.
- Blend in flour, salt, pepper and dry mustard stirring until smooth.
- Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 10 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
- Stir frequently during last half of cooking time.
- Add shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- Add cooked macaroni and luncheon meat.
- Stir until well blended.
- In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl combine melted butter or margarine and bread crumbs and heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 3 minutes or until bread crumbs are lightly browned.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over macaroni mixture.
- Heat, uncovered, in microwave oven 5 minutes or until heated through.