Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1⅔ cups uncooked seashell macaroni
- ¾ lb fresh broccoli
- 1 large tomato, unpeeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 small green onions with tops, sliced
- 1 (6½ oz) can water-packed tuna, drained
- 1 tbsp dried whole basil
- ½ tbsp dried whole oregano
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ⅛ tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cook macaroni per directions, omitting salt.
- Drain and rinse w/cold water.
- Trim off outer leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
- Wash thoroughly; cut flowerets into bite-size pieces and slice stalks thinly.
- Steam broccoli 4 to 6 minutes or until crisp tender, cool.
- Bombine macaroni, broccoli, tomato, green onions and tuna in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a jar; cover tightly and shake vigorously.
- Pour over salad, and toss to coat.
- Chill several hours, stirring occasionally.