- 2 packs Jell-O 85g (mango or peach or pineapple)
- 3 cups Boiling water
- 1 cup water
- 1 can evaporated milk 170g
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 3-4 Sweet mangos
- Place the Jell-O powder and the Sugar into a mixing bowl; add in the boiling water and mix until all the powder dissolve. Add in a scrambled egg.
- After mixing in the egg, mix in the evaporated milk and the remaining water. Pour the solution into serving size Jell-O bowls or one big container. Finally, add in the sliced mango pieces.
- Refrigerate overnight; be sure not to cover the mango pudding when it cool.