Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Macadamia Nut Fudge From Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook
Family and friends look forward to this creamy fudge every holiday season. The macadamia nuts make it extra special. -Kristine Sokowski, Tremont, Illinois
- SERVINGS 44
- CATEGORY Dessert
- METHOD Other stovetop
- PREP 15 min.
- COOK 15 min.
- TOTAL 30 min.
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 cup butter, divided
- 4-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 36 large marshmallows
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 4 cups (24 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla frosting
- Red and green paste food coloring
- M&M's miniature baking bits
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil. Grease the foil and 3-in. cookie cutters with 1 tablespoon butter. Place cookie cutters in pan; set aside.
- In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full rolling boil. Remove from the heat; stir in marshmallows until melted. Add unsweetened chocolate and chocolate chips; stir until chips are melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Spoon warm fudge into the prepared cookie cutters, filling to the top. Cool until set. To remove, gently push fudge out of cookie cutters. Tint frosting red and green; decorate fudge with frosting and candies. Yield: about 5-1/2 pounds. Editor's Note: Instead of using cookie cutters, fudge can be prepared in a foil-lined buttered 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pan and cut into squares.