Mabel Juice is a fantasy food from Gravity Falls that YOU can make at home! Check out the recipe below.
Scoozi’s Hibiscus and Passion Fruit Jello
Prep Time 5 minutes- Refrigerate 3 Hours
- Monin Hibiscus Syrup
- 2 cups Passion Fruit juice (can be made fresh removing seed from fruit and pressing through fine mesh strainer) or Ceres Brand Passion Fruit Juice 100% No Sugar added
- 1 packet Knox Gelatin powder
- Gummie Worms or other shapes
1. Soften gelatine in 1/2 cup of the juice.
2. Put remaining juice into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Remove from heat and add softened gelatine and sugar, stirring until completely dissolved.
4. Add 4 Tablespoons Hibiscus Syrup
5. Pour into Cups or Molds
6. Add Gummie worms when Jello starts to solidify approx 30 minutes
7. Total setting time approx 3 hours