Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mabel Juice is a fantasy food from Gravity Falls that YOU can make at home! Check out the recipe below.
Scoozi’s Hibiscus and Passion Fruit Jello
Prep Time 5 minutes- Refrigerate 3 Hours
- Monin Hibiscus Syrup
- 2 cups Passion Fruit juice (can be made fresh removing seed from fruit and pressing through fine mesh strainer) or Ceres Brand Passion Fruit Juice 100% No Sugar added
- 1 packet Knox Gelatin powder
- Gummie Worms or other shapes
1. Soften gelatine in 1/2 cup of the juice.
2. Put remaining juice into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
3. Remove from heat and add softened gelatine and sugar, stirring until completely dissolved.
4. Add 4 Tablespoons Hibiscus Syrup
5. Pour into Cups or Molds
6. Add Gummie worms when Jello starts to solidify approx 30 minutes
7. Total setting time approx 3 hours