Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Fatima's little fingers"
- Servings : 6
- 2 medium hard-boiled eggs — chopped
- 1 large cooked chicken breast — chopped
- ⅓ cup parsley — chopped
- 2 medium eggs — beaten
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese — grated
- salt and pepper — to taste
- 9 or 18 wrappers 
- olive oil — for frying
- lemon wedges — for garnish
- In mixing bowl, combine both types of eggs, chicken, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Wrap mixture in wrappers, sealing edges with water.
- Fry in 1 inch oil until crisp, turning as needed.
- Serve garnished with lemon wedges.