Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chilled bean curd with broad bean paste
- Soak the bean curd by hot boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and leave to cool
- Chilled by freezer at least overnight for 12 hours, defrost by clear water
- Bean curd is dry and shows some holes, clean and wipe dry, cut into dices
- Wash button mushroom, wipe dry, cut each into 2 halves
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry button mushroom
- Add in mash ginger and spring onion, keep stirring fry and mix well
- Add in broad bean paste and sauce (1) then keep stirring fry
- Add in bean curd dices while sauce is boiled, stir fry until sauce almost dry
- Add in sauce (2) and stir fry fast, mix well, dish up and serve