Chilled bean curd with broad bean paste
- Soak the bean curd by hot boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and leave to cool
- Chilled by freezer at least overnight for 12 hours, defrost by clear water
- Bean curd is dry and shows some holes, clean and wipe dry, cut into dices
- Wash button mushroom, wipe dry, cut each into 2 halves
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, stir fry button mushroom
- Add in mash ginger and spring onion, keep stirring fry and mix well
- Add in broad bean paste and sauce (1) then keep stirring fry
- Add in bean curd dices while sauce is boiled, stir fry until sauce almost dry
- Add in sauce (2) and stir fry fast, mix well, dish up and serve
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.