Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is the MGM Grand specialty Spicy Jambalaya. This is in a large quantity so you may want to consider cutting this one back in size.
- Secret Restaurant Recipes
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes | Cook time: 60 Minutes
- Serves: 8
- 6 bay leaves
- 10 pounds ham, diced
- 2 gallons water
- oil, for sautéing
- 5 pounds chicken breast, diced
- 2 pounds onion, chopped
- 2 pounds celery
- 1½ pounds green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 pounds tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 4 ounces garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds smoked sausage
- 3 pounds rice, steamed
- In a boiler, add bay leaves, diced ham and water.
- Let boil for 1 hour.
- In another pan, heat oil.
- Add diced chicken, onions and celery.
- Sauté until tender then add peppers, onions and diced tomatoes.
- Add tomato paste, chopped parsley, crushed garlic, dried thyme, cayenne pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and smoked sausage.
- Add cooked rice to jambalaya and salt to taste.